Order and payment
- How do I order articles at Mitienda.de?
If you want to buy a product, you select it by clicking on the blue button and adding it to the shopping cart. It opens a small window in which the selected product, its price and shipping costs are listed. Now you can go directly to the cash out area with the green button and the purchase is completed in five steps.
- Overview: Here all products from the shopping card are listed,together with additional information such as availability, unit price, quantity (can still be adjusted), shipping, vouchers and the total price. If everything is to your liking click the green button again to checkout.
- Log in: With your email address you can register or log in to an existing customer account.
- Address: Here you can check and change delivery address and billing address.
- Shipping: Choose between paid shipping or a free pickup at Mitienda.de. Now the terms and conditions can be read again, for the purchase you have to check the box to agree to the conditions.
- Payment: It is possible to choose between the payment methods online bank transfer, Paypal and bank wire. After selection, a window opens automatically for the respective payment method. With the online bank transfer and Paypal follows the usual payment process. If you choose the bank wire option, you will receive an email with the payment details for your transfer. Once the order is completed, you will receive an email after a few minutes that needs confirmation. After the receipt of the payment, another email follows with the invoice as a PDF. Immediately after that, the goods are packed and sent to your home.
Trusted Shops will ask you for a rating of your experience at a later date.